With winter well and truly here its time for us to dig deep into our cupboards and bring out those coats and jerseys.
1. A pair of boots: You can never go wrong with owning a pair of boots. Whether suede or leather, ankle or knee high, they are the go-to footwear in winter.
2. Leather jacket: This essential adds edge to any wardrobe and goes with most outfits.
3. Puffer jackets: For those icy cold mornings these will be your new best friend.
4. Knitwear: Over-sized, polo neck or slim fitting. These are probably a staple for every cupboard and best of all they are the most comfortable piece of clothing.
5. Skinny jeans: These are the perfect pair of pants that can be paired with literally everything on this list.
By: Megan Muthen